Contribute to Conference Wag
Submit Guest Post
Conference Hound covers conferences, summits, trade shows and festivals. Coverage of these events range from the perspective of event planners and organizers to speakers and attendees. We look for posts about upcoming events, locations and speakers and live coverage from events. We are especially interested in coverage of live events with photos and videos. If you are specifically interested in submitting coverage from an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept guest posts based on the following guidelines
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before online
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs) for 5 days after publishing on Conference Hound
- You can include one link in the byline, which will be displayed at the bottom of the post
- Credit : If you refer to other articles or images, a proper credit must be given to the original content owner.
- You can add links to other articles in your post but care must be taken as excessive linking can damage the quality of your post.
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me on the email : email@example.com. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment. You can attach your preferred image for your post. If you are writing from a live event, please be sure to include the Twitter hashtag.
Usually within 48 hours we will reply stating if the guest post is accepted or not. If your post is declined, you are fee to use it in your own blog or to propose it as a guest post to another online venue.
Why should you write for Conference Hound?
You will get the following benefits when you write for Conference Hound:
Free Promotion of your post : When you write for us, your article will automatically be promoted on various social media websites. It means you will get a lot of exposure and new blog readers. We are active in networking and promoting great content to conference organizers and news outlets.
Free Backlinks: You will get free backlinks from your articles. Below the title of the article, your name will be displayed along with a link to your blog or website . You can also link to one of articles on your blog. There will also be author info column at the end of each article. All the links are do-follow.
If you have original post on the topics we cover, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org for instant review and publication.