Sylvia Marino | Oct 31, 2011
O’Reilly’s TOC Conference is where practitioners and executives from publishing and the tech arena come together to navigate publishing’s ongoing transformation. Join them in New York City February 13-15, 2012 as they explore new ideas and share what they’ve learned from their successes and failures, with deeply practical guidance that will help you and your business change/forward/fast with confidence.
You’ll find a range of in-depth sessions that cover the innovations rocking every aspect of publishing in the 21st century, from the design and implementation of profitable business models to the advanced technical aspects of creating digital books, agile publishing, and fostering collaborative environments that help ideas (and careers) thrive.
O’Reilly’s Tools of Change Conference New York 2012 will feature:
• Plenary and keynote presentations that frame the visions of publishing
• Focused, expert-led breakout sessions focus on analysis as well as hands-on, practical advice
• Half-day tutorials and 90 minute workshops dive deep into new and essential skills and tools
• An Exhibit Hall connects attendees with relevant projects, people, products, and services
• Networking events and hallway conversations make it easy for participants to connect directly with each other to swap stories, exchange ideas, and build relationships
View the full speaker line-up and registration details.
About the Author: