Call for Papers
2012 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
17 to 20 August, 2012 - Shanghai, China
2012 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, scheduled to take place on August 17-20, 2012 in Shanghai (China), aims to gather worldwide researchers, engineers, and educators who are interested in meeting, sharing ideas, and presenting their latest findings and experiences. 2012 EECS is the premiere international conference in the fields of electronics, information, and computer engineering.
Shanghai, the beautiful dynamic city of China is renowned for its enriched diverse cultures, histories, and commercial developments. The erected skyscrapers, fast-paced lifestyle, and glamorous night activities continually draw people to this booming city. The Oriental Pearl TV Tower, beautiful Yuyuan Garden, vivid Huaihai Road and Nanjing Road plus many other Shanghai spots will assure you a memorable Shanghai travel.
Paper Submission Instructions
* All papers in conference proceedings will be indexed by both ISTP and EI database.
* Submission site: http://www.iceecs.org/guide.asp
* Please make sure that your paper satisfies all the requirements.
* Templates are available on the conference website.
* Authors should use MS-Word templates obtained from the conference website as their paper format and submit .doc files of their manuscripts through the Online Submission System.
* Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts in English. All submissions will be under a peer-review conducted by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity.
* Submission Due: 15 April, 2012
* Notification of Acceptance/Rejection Due: 15 May, 2012
* Camera-Ready Papers Due: 15 June, 2012
* Early Registration Deadline: 15 June, 2012
* Final Registration Deadline: 30 June, 2012
All papers presented at 2012 EECS will have opportunities to be recommended to publish special issues of certain journals which co-work with EECS 2012.
* Advances in Electrical and Electronic Engineering
(ISSN：1336-1376, indexed by EBSCO)
* Journal of Emerging Technologies in Web Intelligence
Should you have any questions, please contact us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
No.5500, Chuansha Road, Pudong
Shanghai, Shanghai 200137
» See All: Computers & Technology - All Conferences