The Apple Investor Summit is a gathering of individual investors, hedge fund managers and Apple enthusiasts. The summit provides attendees with the investment research needed to profit from Apple as well as peripheral investment strategies with cloud computing, social networking and Chinese growth. All attendees of the summit are treated like the wall street elite as knowledge is gained from your investment with Apple and your portfolio for the 2012 year is prepared.
The Keynote Speakers for 2012 are:
- Former CEO of CNN, former managing editor of TIME Magazine and Steve Job’s biographer, Walter Isaacson
- Steve Wozniak the co-founded of Apple and creator of the Apple 1 and 2 computers
- And an all-star lineup of more speakers!
The Apple Investor Summit includes many topics and three subdivisions of subjects covered:
- Stock & Options Education
- Apple & Tech Enthusiasts
- Peripheral Investment Themes
(see the website for the full agenda and topic headings)
Apple Investor Summit 2012 is being held March 15-16 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California.
1201 S Figueroa St., .
Los Angeles, CA 90015
» See All: Association Meetings Conferences