Cisco Live is Cisco’s annual marquee event and Cisco Australia and New Zealand’s largest annual forum that will offer three distinct event programs with the perfect mix of high-level visionary insights and deep-dive technical education. Join them in Melbourne, Tuesday 20 - Friday 23 March 2012 for Cisco Live.
Industry-leading education, training, and certification opportunities for the technologies that are revolutionising how business is done.
• Data Centre and Virtualisation
• Mobility and Wireless
• Unified Communications and Collaboration
• Routing and Switching
• Security ...and MORE!
IT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
Strategic insight into the ‘business of IT’: focusing on how to manage rapidly accelerating change, navigate market transitions, and optimise technology resources.
• Collaboration, Virtualisation and the
• Best practice case studies delivered by
customers, partners and Cisco!
• The strategic direction of Cisco solutions
• Industry-specific architectures
SERVICE PROVIDER PROGRAM
Technical and business education to manage diverse networks and deliver the compelling user experiences that drive revenue.
• Evolving Technologies and standards
• Video, Video and more Video
• Cloud Services and the Data Centre
• Increasing demand for Mobile Network Access
2 Clarendon St.
Exhibitor Listing: http://www.cisco.com/web/ANZ/cisco-live/exhibitors/exhibitorlisting.html
Cisco Live is organised into distinct programmes enabling you to build a personalised agenda mapped to your individual specialisations and needs, from technical education for Engineers through to IT vision and thought leadership for IT Directors, specific content is tailored for all the areas below:
• Network Engineers
• System Engineers
• Technical Individual Contributors
• Service Provider Engineers and Business Managers
• IT Managers
• IT Directors
• IT Architects
• Middle to Senior Level IT Leaders
For more information on other Cisco Live events, please go to http://www.ciscolive.com/global/
» See All: Computers & Technology - All Conferences