Whether you’re investigating fraud, harassment, corruption, insider trading or any other suspected wrongdoing in the workplace, it’s critical that you get it ri
Gain these essential skills:
• When do you need an internal investigation, and who should do it?
• Planning and carrying out the investigation
• Understanding and avoiding the consequences of badly done investigations
• Eﬀective interviewing techniques
• Using modern investigative tools such as electronic documents, social media and the internet
• Writing the report: Doing it right
Fraud affects almost every organization.
Learn how to respond at the workshop on
Conducting a Fraud Investigation: Finding the Facts without Jeopardizing Recovery of the Money
Earn CPD credits!
Please see www.canadianinstitute.com/IntInvestigations/accreditation for details.
Register today to reserve your place. Secure your spot by calling The Canadian Institute at 1-877-927-7936, by faxing your registration to 1-877-927-1563 or by registering online at www.CanadianInstitute.com/IntInvestigations.
We look forward to seeing you at the event in October!
Learn from Experienced Investigators from These Organizations:
BBCG Claim Services Limited
Benard + AssociatesBennett Jones LLP
BMO Capital Markets
Clement Advisory Group
Dykeman Dewhirst O’Brien LLP
Froese Forensic Partners
Gowling Laﬂeur Henderson LLP
Grant Thornton LLP
Heenan Blaikie LLP
Hicks Morley Hamilton Stewart Storie LLP
Investigative Research Group
Porjes Employment Law
Sherrard Kuzz LLP
Essential Skills for:
• Human Resources Executives
• Employment Lawyers
• Compliance Oﬃcers
• Anti Money Laundering Oﬃcers
• Internal Auditors
• Purchasing Supervisors
• Chief Privacy Oﬃcers
• IT Executives
• VP, Regulatory Aﬀairs
• Special Committee Members and Chairs
• Director, Corporate Security
• OHS Managers
• Anti-Corruption Managers