Responsible Today, Sustainable Tomorrow
RSB Event is business and value centred, focused on empowering you and your company with step-by-step insight on all aspects of successful CSR implementation; from Strategy to Employee and Stakeholder engagement, to Best Practice, Metrics and Reporting, to Communications and Future Trends.
Invaluable whether you need to formalise your policy or consolidate your initiative; be inspired by speakers and companies who are transforming and regenerating their business through CSR.
Sustainability and Responsibility are not passing trends; they are the philosophical and practical lynchpins of future business success. Join us for this vital event and secure your company’s prospects.
Suggested Job Titles include, but are not limited to, SVP, VP, Director, Head of
• Chief Sustainability Officer.
• Corporate Social Responsibility.
• Corporate Communications.
• Governmental & Public Affairs Policy.
• Managing Director.
• Employee Engagement.
• Chief Financial Officer.
• Innovation and R&D.
• Supply Chain.
What You Will Learn
• How to gain a competitive advantage through integrating CSR and sustainability into company’s operations and strategy.
• How to build a corporate culture that reinforces sustainability and responsibility.
• How to capitalise on new market opportunities through new business models with corporate responsibility and sustainability at the core.
• How to create and measure sustainable value whilst ensuring economic success and ROI.
• How to embed sustainability into product, process and service development to address consumer demand with regard to a sustainable future.
• How to provide training and tools to engage and motivate employees in the sustainability journey.
• How to manage internal and external aspects of CSR and sustainability communication in a global company.
• And much more!
How is RSB Event Different?
• European and Global case-studies and insight from Top level Speakers.
• 100 industry senior level industry executives pooling their knowledge.
• Engaging, varied session formats designed to maximise participation and learning.
• Facilitated networking through the social activity and also built-in to the programme structure - effortlessly delivering quality contacts.
• Boutique Event feel: limited number of delegates, controlled quantity of sponsors, superior quality venue and organisation.
• Active Social Media groups to continue/start/engage conversation before, during and after the event.
• Loyalty Points to thank you and encourage you to choose Impact Five Group events in the future.
• A positive social influence, as 10% of your delegate fees will be donated to a charity through the Impact Five Group CSR policy.