The Entrepreneur Association Conference is the largest professional event at UCLA Anderson. Past years’ conferences have attracted more than 500 students, faculty and business professionals from Southern California’s entrepreneurial community.
Since 1986, the Entrepreneur Association and the Harold and Pauline Price Center for Entrepreneurial Studies have welcomed MBA students, alumni, faculty, entrepreneurs, investors, and a broad array of business executives and professionals for a day of sharing around current topics in entrepreneurship, critical business skills, and emerging opportunities.
The day-long event carries several core objectives:
* To provide a rich learning experience for entrepreneurs, investors, and students in attendance
* To offer a networking venue for entrepreneurs, business executives and professionals
* To promote innovation and best practices across the local entrepreneurial community
* To give students and business leaders an opportunity to build relationships that translate to future jobs
* To promote and enhance UCLA Anderson’s role as a leading voice on entrepreneurship
110 Westwood Plaza
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1481
More than 500 entrepreneurs, investors, students and faculty for a day of networking, instruction, and inspiration.