Winds of Change: Public Finance in Transition
The GFOA’s annual conference offers a uniquely cost-effective way to obtain reliable, timely, and practical guidance on the latest strategies, tools, and techniques in each of the major areas of public finance. It also offers an ideal venue for meeting and networking with colleagues and experts from across the country and around the world.
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
Exhibit: June 10 – 12, 2012
Booth space fees:
• Each booth is 10’ x 10’ or multiples thereof.
• Booths are priced at $2,300 per 10’ x 10’.
• Contracts must include either full payment or a 50 percent
• Space will only be assigned once payment has been received.
• Booth space is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis.
• There is no deadline to submit a contract. However,
contracts received after March 2, 2012, must be paid in full.
GFOA members have many different roles, from chief financial officer, director of finance, auditor-controller, treasurer, budget director, to accountant. This diverse group is well-represented at the GFOA annual conference, making it the most strategically
targeted audience in the marketplace. The GFOA has nearly 17,400 members dedicated to enhancing and promoting the professional management of governments for the public benefit.
» See All: Environmental Conferences