Presented by OMICS Group
OMICS Group invites all the participants across the globe to attend the International Conference and Exhibition on Nanotechnology & Nanomedicine during 12-14 March, 2012 at Omaha, USA.
NANO-2012 is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and international mixture of large and medium pharmaceutical, health care, food technology, biotech & diagnostic companies, few of the research institutes to most of the leading universities; making the congress a perfect platform to share, experience, foster collaborations across industry & academia and evaluate emerging technology/ engineering across the globe.
Conference highlights the following topics:
• Nano-materials • Nanotechnology
• Nano-particles • Nano-arrays for cancer
• Nanotech biomarker detection • Nanomedicine
• Applications of nanotechnology • Nano-sensors
• Drug delivery • Nano-electronics
• Antimicrobial activity of metals • Nano-devices
OMICS Group, the World Class Open Access Publisher and Scientific Events Organizer hosting “International Conference & Exhibition on Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine ” 12-14 March 2012 Omaha, USA.
Nano-2012 Organizing Committee anticipates over 200 participants with 100 confirmed speakers from all over the world.
• All accepted abstracts will be published as Special Issues in the respective OMICS Group Journals and will receive a separate Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by CrossRef.
• Discount on OMICS Membership.
Why OMICS Group Conferences??
• 30 Conferences all over the World 2011-2012
• Well organized Scientific Program
• Well known Delegates and Speakers across the Globe
International Conference and Exhibition on Nanotechnology & Nanomedicine (NANO-2012) Key features:
• Presentation by renowned speakers from all over the World
• Poster presentations and World class exhibits
• Interactive Sessions
• Platform for global networking
• Connecting scientific community
It is our honor to welcome you to render a speech on (or) any of the sessions based on your expertise.
For tracks, (Call for abstracts Tab in our website) please visit: http://www.omicsonline.org/nano2012/callforabstracts.php
Please submit your proposed title of speech at: http://www.omicsonline.org/nano2012/abstract.php (or) by e-mail to email@example.com
Register online: http://www.omicsonline.org/nano2012/registration.php
OMICS Publishing Group is an Open Access publication model that enables the dissemination of research articles to the global community. Thus, all articles published under open access can be accessed by anyone.
1.Organizing more than 30 International Conferences per annum
2. Each Conference has a well planned Scientific Program with more than 50 sessions
3. Accelerating Innovations and Discoveries
4. Presentations by renowned speakers from all over the world
5. Poster Presentations and World class exhibits Interactive Sessions
6.Platform for Global Networking
7.Connecting Scientific Community
» See All: Association Meetings Conferences