International Conference and Exhibition on Nephrology and Therapeutics
OMICS Group invite you to attend and submit your abstract to the International Conference and Exhibition on Nephrology and Therapeutics.
Nephro-2012 is comprised of 11 tracks and 48 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Nephrology and Therapeutics. Please submit your abstract to any of the following track.
The conference highlights the following topics:
· Electrolyte Disorders and Physiology
· Hemodynamics, Hypertension, and Vascular Regulation
· Heredity disorders in Nephrology
· Pathophysiology of renal diseases
· Mediators, Signaling, Cell Growth, Apoptosis, and Neoplasia
· Renal Transplantation
· Renal Pathology
· CKD, AKI, DM CLINICAL
· Bone and Mineral diseases and Kidney stones
· Bioengineering and informatics associated with the Nephrology
» See All: Other Conferences