A student led conference, supported by the RCSI faculty office, the International Conference for Healthcare and Medical Students seeks to provide an opportunity for medical and healthcare students to develop their research skills and expand their network in an international setting.
International Conference for Healthcare and Medical Students Mission:
- To provide healthcare students the opportunity to present their research findings in an international setting with structured feedback.
- To provide career information on specific research topics and / or countries.
- To promote interactions among healthcare students from different countries and exchange of research knowledge and experiences.
- To promote and encourage innovative thinking by exposing students to current cutting edge research topics.
- To educate healthcare students on the importance of research in the broader medical fields and expose students to future research opportunities
123 St. Stephen Green
Dublin, Dublin 2