At Irrigation Show 2012 investigate the latest the industry has to offer across agricultural, landscape and golf irrigation products, technologies and services and talk one-on-one with company representatives.
Irrigation Show 2012 will showcase the expanded New Product Contest, a pond and waterscape pavilion and Center Stage presentations where industry professionals gather to learn about emerging trends, industry issues and smart business practices.
The Irrigation Show and Education Conference is an opportunity to:
• Network with over 300 exhibitors and 5,300 attendees.
• See innovative water technologies.
• Stay current on industry best practices.
• Investigate the most cutting-edge new products, technologies and services at the New Product Contest.
• Get certified and earn continuing education units.
• Conduct business with new and existing contacts.
Don’t miss these opportunities at Irrigation Show 2012, held November 4-6, 2012!
9860 Universal Blvd., P.O. Box 691509
Orlando, FL 32819-8706
Irrigation Industry Professionals: agricultural, landscape and golf irrigation professionals.
Once again, the Education Conference offers irrigation seminars, providing certified professionals more opportunities to earn CEUs at the event. With all new topics for 2012, these one-hour seminars are designed to reinforce irrigation industry best practices and will be delivered in two tracks – one for agricultural interests and one for landscape and golf interests. Certified professionals will earn one CEU per each one-hour seminar attended.