The Latest Comprehensive Tools For Successfully Hiring and Retaining Foreign Workers in Ontario and Eastern Canada
Acquire critical insights directly from:
• Canada Border Services Agency
• Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration
• Canadian Employee Relocation Council
Get the most current updates and practical tools and strategies from leading immigration lawyers, consultants and government officials, including:
• OVERCOMING emerging difficulties from the latest regulatory developments to the Temporary Foreign Worker Program
• UNDERSTANDING what is considered by HRSDC to be compliant/non-compliant, and the consequences of non-compliance
• DEVELOPING a successful corporate compliance strategy
• SUCCESSFULLY MANAGING issues arising at the port of entry
• OVERCOMING the “Specialized Knowledge” hurdle
• ENSURING the successful integration and retention of foreign workers
• DEFEATING criminal inadmissibility challenges
• IDENTIFYING AND MANAGING key traps and pitfalls with respect to employment law and tax issues
Also, learn how to minimize costly delays by developing tools to successfully and efficiently complete applications after important regulatory changes by participating in our practical, hands-on pre-event seminar: A Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering Applications after Changes to the Regulations: LMOs, Work Permits and the Provincial Nominee Programs.
Don’t miss this valuable opportunity to have your questions answered by leading experts! Register now by calling 1-877-927-7936 or register online at www.CanadianInsitute.com/EFWTOR.
This program has been approved by The Human Resources Professional Association (HRPA) for 16.5 recertification points
We look forward to seeing you at the event in September!
108 Chestnut St.
Toronto, ON M5G 1R3
A MUST ATTEND EVENT FOR:
• In-House Counsel
• Senior Executives in Human Resources and Business Development
• Lawyers specializing in immigration, employment and labour relations, tax, and human rights
• Immigration Consultants
• Settlement Counsellors
• Human resources managers, officers, coordinators, specialists, consultants, advisors and generalists