Nursing in Practice Events is the largest free conference and expo dedicated to primary care nurses across the UK.
Designed specifically to meet the educational needs of all primary care nurses and public health professionals in Newcastle, the 2012 Nursing in Practice programme features an impressive collection of speakers delivering highly topical and relevant presentations.
Nursing in Practice will be discussing best practice and a wide range of current issues including:
• Drug and alcohol misuse
• Mental health and suicide
• Sexual health and youth
• Women’s health
• Updates on diabetes
• And more!
Nursing in Practice Newcastle 2012 will be held at the Newcastle Racecourse on May 3, 2012.
High Gosforth Pk.
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE3 5HP
The Nursing in Practice educational conferences are complemented by an exhibition featuring:
• Key charities
• Product suppliers
• Educational institutes
• Primary care service providers
• Recruitment specialists
Make the 2012 Nursing in Practice Glasgow Event a key date in your diary if you are a:
• Practice nurse
• Health visitor
• Community nurse
• School nurse
• Healthcare assistant
• PCT nursing staff manager
• District nurses
Nursing in Practice Events take place in seven cities, reaching across the whole of the UK, offering free professional development to all primary care nurses.
Nursing in Practice Events 2012:
• Glasgow - SECC - 28th February 2012
• Belfast - The Waterfront - 20th March 2012
• Newcastle - Racecourse - 3rd May 2012
• Manchester - Bridgewater Hall - 30th May 2012
• London - Business Design Centre - 18th September 2012
• Bournemouth - BIC - 9th October 2012
• Birmingham - NEC - 13th November 2012
• Cardiff - Cardiff City Hall - 27th November 2012
» See All: Medical and Health Care Conferences