The operations of marketing and promotion are often expensive and the share of the digital increasingly important for advertisers, so it is essential to find ways to improve their performance every day.
In a highly competitive, over-loading, volatility and consumer research levers of profitability, they must demonstrate their economic interest in its operations. Choosing the right indicators, the right levers, the right tools, ... is often complex but is vital for any marketing manager.
To ensure a high return on investment, it is imperative to identify all the (many) sources of improvement. This is to help companies succeed in their operations, marketing and promotion, the new lounge Optimisation Marketing Digital Forum lists all the range of solutions to optimize your digital marketing campaigns.
Optimisation Marketing Digital Forum 2011 will be held alongside SEMO 2.0 on November 2-3, 2011 at the Palais de Congrès in Paris. Both are produced by Tarsus France.
2 place Porte Maillot
Marketing Directors and Managers
Communications Directors and Manager
E-Business Directors and Managers
E-Marketing Directors and Managers
The community managers
Customer relations managers
The Digital Marketing Optimization Conference deals with 7 different facets:
- Optimizing web data, business intelligence, data collection, processing, analysis and use of data (web and social analytics)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Optimization of e-marketing campaigns: contextual links (SEM), display, presence comparators, affiliation, adexchange, and geomarketing
- Optimization of e-mail campaigns / CRM / PRM (EMO)
- Social media optimization, E-reputation, buzz monitoring
- Mobile marketing optimization
- Website and UI/UX optimization