O’Reilly’s Strata Conference is the leading conference for the people and technology driving the data revolution. The home of data science, Strata brings together practitioners, researchers, IT leaders and entrepreneurs to discuss big data, Hadoop, analytics, visualization and data markets.
From startups to the Fortune 500, smart companies are betting on data-driven insight. Get control of the new data opportunity at Strata—immerse yourself in three full days of hands-on training, information-rich sessions, and a sponsor pavilion filled with the key players and products.
O’Reilly Strata Conference CA 2012 will be held from February 28 through March 1, 2012 at the Santa Clara Convention Center.
5001 Great America Pkwy., .
Santa Clara, CA 95054
Strata Conference is for developers, data scientists, data analysts, and other data professionals, including:
• VPs or directors of marketing, analytics, or data warehousing
• CIOs, CTOs, enterprise architects
• Data scientists and analysts
• Developers and database professionals
• Product managers
• Researchers and academics
• Data-driven designers, journalists, and anthropologists
• VCs and investors
Strata is becoming the defining conference for the layered world of tomorrow.
• Be the first to understand how you can leverage the promise of this huge change, and survive the resulting disruption
• Find new ways to leverage your data assets across industries and disciplines
• Learn how to take big data from science project to real business application
• Understand the training, hiring, and career opportunities for data professionals
• Meet face to face with other innovators and thought leaders
Strata Conference Topics and Program
• Data: Big data and the Hadoop ecosystem, real-time data processing and analytics, crowdsourcing, data acquisition and cleaning, data distribution and markets, data science best practice, predictive analytics, machine learning, data security
• Business: From research to product, data protection, privacy and policy, becoming a data-driven organization, training, recruitment, management for data, the changing role of business intelligence
• Interfaces: Visualization and design principles, mobile strategy, applications & futures, augmented reality and immersive interfaces, dashboards, sensors, mobile & wireless, physical interfaces and robotics