The international expert meeting dedicated to perfumes & cosmetics packaging innovations
As the biggest event dedicated to innovation for the packaging of perfumes and cosmetics, the PCD 2013 will bring together packaging experts of the brands and their key suppliers. Building on the success of the 2012 edition, PCD 2013 will be collocated with the 7th edition of Aerosol & Dispensing Forum (ADF). Thus, bringing together all players in cosmetics, aerosols and dispensing technologies on a common platform.
Over 2.500 packaging experts and 160 exhibitors from 43 countries are expected to attend.
The exhibition area, a genuine technological showcase, will gather the major suppliers of products, dispensing systems, services and technologies for perfumes and cosmetics packaging, are expected to attend.
• Raw materials
• Packaging machines
• Packaging systems
• Customized packaging
• Production and control software
• Materials, New Materials
• Compatibility, active packaging
• Design, Rapid prototyping, Pre-series
• Forming & Shaping, Decor, Finishing, Dispensing systems & Pumps
The delegates are packaging experts from Innovation, R&D and Packaging Purchasing services General Management of the world’s leading brands
The PCD2013 conference program will offer a unique opportunity to discover a wealth of innovations for the packaging and dispensing for perfumes, beauty care and makeup. With sustainable development as the guideline, the presentations will address:
• Biosourced plastics and “renewable” materials
• Finishing by means of shells and accessories
• Presentation box and counter POS advertising
• Metal: forms, deposits and metallic appearances
• Magnets and magnetic systems
• Beauty, care, make-up & e@PCD (electronics-cosmetics convergence)
• ICTs (information and communication technologies) for flow optimisation, project management and technical documentation
• Innovation strategy: technology watch and patent