‘Jazz Up Your Agency: Stylings from the Best in the Biz’ The PRSA 2012 Counselors Academy Spring Conference, May 6-8, in New Orleans, is designed to help agency leaders more effectively tap into resources and new opportunities with sessions that:
• Stimulate new leadership approaches and energize staff.
• Focus on the ROI-driving initiatives you need to know now to increase profitability.
• Highlight emerging trends and tactics that offer the latest solutions and incentives.
Register by April 5 and save $100!
Build on the latest strategies and tactics for senior-level communicators at the PRSA 2012 Counselors Academy Conference. The conference is designed to help your agency maximize profits, people and potential.
Reasons Why You Should Attend the 2012 Counselors Academy Conference:
• Sessions and roundtables tailored to senior-level communicators’ unique challenges.
• In-depth case studies offering insight on the issues that matter most, from managing client expectations to brand positioning in today’s fast-paced industry.
• Industry leaders providing tactical analyses of cost-cutting tools and strategies to increase your agency’s competitive advantage.
• Innovative approaches to challenges, such as increasing your agency’s share of the marketing mix, effectively growing and utilizing your team, and promoting thought leadership.
• Standout social media strategies to cut through the clutter.
• Build lasting relationships with colleagues at industry roundtables and social events, such as the Thursday Night Opening Reception and Starlight Reception.
• The latest products and the most advanced solutions on the market.
921 Canal St.
New Orleans, LA 70112
Chartered in 1947, the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) is the world’s largest and foremost organization of public relations professionals. PRSA provides professional development, sets standards of excellence and upholds principles of ethics for its members and, more broadly, the multi-billion dollar global public relations profession. We also advocate for greater understanding and adoption of public relations services, and act as one of the industry’s leading voices on the important business and professional issues of our time.
PRSA is a community of more than 21,000 public relations and communications professionals across the United States, from recent college graduates to the leaders of the world’s largest multinational firms. Their members represent nearly every practice area and professional and academic setting within the public relations field. In addition, there are more than 10,000 students who are members of the Public Relations Student Society of America (PRSSA) at colleges and universities here and abroad. http://www.prsa.org