Many companies today are investing social media as new source of consumer interaction and marketing as they have seen their competitors do so and therefore feel the need to enter the market. The problem with this theory is that many of these Fortune 500 companies have not YET developed a clear social media strategy that turns its users into measurable revenue.
Entering into this market also poses a risk to brand imagine as consumers now have the ability to post negative feedback in public forums that are connected directly to the brand. Companies such as Ford, Starbucks, and Pepsico have been praised for their success in utilizing social media to generate ROI and increase consumer satisfaction however this cannot be said for the majority and the role of Social Media within the corporate business model is still quite up in the air, leaving corporate executives to rethink these investments.
Join us at the World Research Group’s (WRG) 2nd Social Pulse Summit and discuss how companies can use Social Media and its many users to build brand loyalty, resolve customer complaints, and conduct market research at low cost. These strategies as discussed by industry leaders will give insight on creating metrics to track social media productivity in actual gained revenue using certain innovative software technologies that can both manage viral customer feedback and monitor employee usage to ensure the right message is getting out to consumers and without leaking valuable internal information.
At Social Pulse Summit 2012 you will learn how to:
• Increase ROI through social media campaigns: E-Commerce Integration, Excess Inventory Sales, and Consumer Brand Awareness.
• Manage Potential Risk Factors Involved with Social Media. Presence: Viral Customer Complaints and Internal Information Leaks.
• Utilize Social Media Groups as a Form of Market Research: Lower Costs, Increased Data Accuracy, and Testing of New Product Launches.
• Integrate Social Media into Current Business Structure
• Determine the Right Budget Allocation for Social Media Campaigns.
• Analyze the Success of a Social Media Investment: New Technology, Choosing the Right Software & Platform, Developing Metrics.
• Leverage Social Media Forums as a form of Customer Support.
The Highlights of the Social Pulse Summit 2012 program:
• 4 Sessions on Social Media Strategy
• 3 Sessions on How to Avoid the Negative Impact of Social Media
• 4 Sessions on How to Capitalize on Unique Opportunities
• 3 Sessions on How to Develop and Accurate Budget for your Social Media Campaign
Contact Show Management for Exact Location, .
Who Should Attend:
• Chief Marketing Officers
• VP Marketing
• VP Social Media
• Directors & Managers of:
• Social Media
• Digital Media
• New Media
• Publics Relations
• Social Community
• Web Presence
• Media Sales
As well as:
• Social Media & Digital Marketing Firms
• Social Media Market Research Firms
• Social Media Monitoring & Analytics Companies
• Social Media Software Companies
• Search Engine Optimization Companies
• Corporate Blogging Professionals
• Advertising Agencies
• Public Relations Agencies
World Research Group (WRG) is a US-based conference and training development company focused entirely on providing strategies, tactics and solutions to help individuals become more successful in their professional lives. We believe that there is no substitute for face-to-face learning to truly share ideas and best practices to help your organization reach its goals. Our responsibility is to create a high-quality learning and networking environment that is designed 100% around today’s professional. http://www.worldrg.com