we.CONECT is bringing together an international audience of global Executives, Managing Directors, Heads of and people in Charge of departments like Competitive Intelligence, Market Intelligence, Business Intelligence, Marketing, Brand Management, Research and Corporate Development.
With over 80 of the world’s leading corporations, the CIMI.Con Evolution 2012 is the definitive event for Competitive and Market Intelligence.
Highlights are keynote sessions from following industry leaders:
- Nanette Bulger, Senior Director and Healthcare Sector Lead, Marketing and Strategic Planning at Philips Healthcare will contribute a presentation on how to use competitive intelligence for mergers and acquisitions.
- David Ahrens, VP, Competitive & Market Intelligence, Business Analytics, Technology & Mobility at SAP America will talk about the reorganization of SAP’s CI-Structure.
- Dr. Volkmar Pflug, Vice President Strategies, Market and Competitive Intelligence at Siemens Energy in Germany will show how to master the CI challenge in competing against newly emerging global competitors.
- Stefan Althoff, Team Manager Marketing Research at Lufthansa Technik AG will show their award-winning CI-Tool Insight Mining.
- Daniel Cho, Director Marketing, Market Intelligence & New Product Introduction at Philips Healthcare reveals how to create a collaborative, connective and integrated competitive intelligence culture in a global & diversified company.
- Jose Tormo, Manager for Business Strategy and Corporate Development at HP Comp. will give an insight into the Scenario Planning at HP.
- Steven Victor Turbes, Head of Market Intelligence at Cheminova will show, how to use HUMINT resources in conjunction with other sources to obtain accuracy in CIS/Asian markets and successful triangulation of data for final results.
Further speakers from world leading companies such as HP, Allianz, ABB, Alstom Transport, Sandvik Machining Solutions, Statoil, Rockwool International or Eaton Electrical will discuss their challenges, approaches with delegates from all over Europe and the US.
In addition to the high class speakers, there will be Sponsors like Comintelli or CID who will present their concepts, best practises and provide the industry with customized solutions for current problems, obstacles and challenges.
Take full advantage and attend at
- Our unique World Café and use the wisdom of the crowd to get the most sustainable results for your daily work
- Gain a unique insight into manufacturing strategies of world leading companies at more than 18 case studies
- See first hand how the largest companies operate
- Meet our business partners, discuss solutions and see their product showcases
- Take your glass and participate at our Ice Breaker Session the day before the conference, the purpose is to help session attendees get to know and appreciate each other
- Wake up in the morning, get a coffee, listen & discuss to cutting edge topics at our Breakfast Sessions
- Take the advantage to have face2face business strategy meetings with our business partners and your peers
- And discover Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the World!
Several Icebreaker Sessions, interactive Roundtables, like “Challenge your Peers” and our “World Cafés” and case studies about cutting edge topics from well-known companies will provide participants with an overview of strategies, best practices and solutions to current challenges.
The conference aim is to provide participants a balanced mix of lectures and many as opportunities as possible to discuss viable approaches for the realization of a high class processing of CI and MI, effective methods and strategies and using of Tools and Systems.