Participate in the Middle East’s premier event for key stakeholders in the water sector and learn about the latest conservation and measurement strategies!
Metering International magazine’s Middle East Water Meter Summit is designed for stakeholders involved in the water sector who wish to define a consistent approach to managing, conserving and measuring water in a cost-effective and realistic way.
This unique opportunity will provide the water sector with an opportunity to establish a common vision on metering to overcome conservation and demand challenges. Giving the industry the tools to make the case for why they should invest in metering the Middle East Water Meter Summit will allow stakeholders to examine the role that advanced / smart meters could play in meeting the water industry and governments’ objectives.
This is an event no Middle East water utility can afford to miss.
The water industry can learn important lessons from the electricity industry’s experience in developing and applying metering technology; smart and advanced metering technologies can enable water companies to diagnose, treat and deal with leaks and faults quickly and efficiently.
The conference will provide hands-on and in-depth information, interactive panel discussions, formal presentations, case studies, networking opportunities and the chance to discover the latest metering technology implementations and strategies that can help improve water efficiency programs and guarantee customer satisfaction.
Why Attend Water Meter Middle East 2011?
• Get an understanding of how to use smart and advanced metering as a conservation tool / asset
• Take Home valuable insights on the future of water metering for the Middle East region
• Discover how your utility can benefit from the implementation strategies and experience of electrical utilities
• Learn all about the potential of AMI and a smart water grid
• Exchange ideas on how to consistently test and measure meters accurately
• Gain new insights through shared experiences and knowledge of leaders in the industry
• Network with utilities and vendors from the Middle East
• Find out what’s hot and what’s not in water metering technology
• Get critical updates on water regulations
P.O. Box 2822
United Arab Emirates
Who Should Attend?
• Water Utilities from the Middle East and North Africa
• Local Distribution Companies
• IWPP Master Developers
• IWPP Major Contractors
• Government Agencies (Ministries, Standards Boards, Regulators)
• Municpal and Urban Planning Ministries
• Law Firms
• Meter Manufacturers
• Seal & Revenue Protection Manufacturers
• Utility Back End Software Companies (IT, CRM/CIS)
• AMR Director / Manager
• AMI Director / Manager
• Metering Director / Manager
• City Engineer
• City Manager
• Commercial Director / Manager
• Customer Services VP / Director / Manager
• Regulatory Affairs VP / Director / Manager
• Water Planning VP / Director / Manager
• Revenue Assurance Director / Manager
• Meter Service Project Manager
• Water Effiency and Conservation Director / Manager
• Public Works Director
• Procurement Director / Manager
• Project Engineers
• Water Meter Shop Director / Head / Superintendant
• Business Development Director / Manager
• Sales Director / Manager
• Product Development Director / Manager
• System Architects
• O&M Director / Manager
• Water Demand Director / Manager
» See All: Water Conferences