Presented by Green Power Conferences
The Mexican International Renewable Energy Congress (MIREC) brings together the Mexican renewable energy community to drive forward this important sector at a time of unprecedented change in the market.
As regulation and legislature change to allow private involvement this is a critical time to create the strategy that will maximise the opportunities presented by Mexico’s world-leading renewable resources. Take part in MIREC 2012 and have your say as the agenda is set for the future of Wind, Solar and Geothermal power in Mexico.
Assembling power producers, Ministers, and energy officials from across the country, MIREC builds on the success of the Wind Power Mexico 2011 event and expands to include the rapidly developing solar market. With Mexico’s geothermal market well established but ripe for evolution, GeoPower Mexico is also a crucial part of this comprehensive congress.
Mexican International Renewable Energy Congress (MIREC) 2012 will take place May 15-16 at the
Paseo de la Reforma No. 325 Col. Cuauhtémoc
México, D.F. , 06500
Who will you meet?
• National and local government officials and regulators
• Goverment utilities and Independent Power Producers
• Wind, solar and geo farm owners/operators/project developers
• Transmission system operators, planners and authorities
• Power integrators and installers
• Technology developers and manufacturers
• Renewable power technology research and development companies
• Investors - venture capitalists, private equity firms and institutional investors
• Development Banks
• Risk management companies
• Legal experts & consultants
• Energy analysts, environmental and engineering consultants and industry press