The Workforce Planning in Mining Conference will be a two day, industry focused event, specific to Senior Executives in Workforce Planning, Workforce Management, Human Resources and Talent Management.
Key speakers on board include Rio Tinto, Cameco Corporation, Inmet Mining, Agrium, Pan American Silver Corp, Vale, Detour Gold, St. Andrew Goldfields Ltd. and Silver Standard Resources Inc.
Attendees will leave the conference with a fresh and workable perspective and meaningful tools to realize success in the delivery and maintenance of sound workforce planning and management practice.
Key Themes of the Workforce Planning in Mining Conference Include:
1. Aligning workforce planning to the core vision and business strategy
2. Employee engagement for growth and success
3. Designing effective workforce planning processes
4. Coordinating workforce strategy across the enterprise
5. Integrating aboriginal populations, women, youth and new Canadians into the workforce by establishing a culture of collaboration
6. Global workforce planning strategies
Contact Show Management for Exact Location
Senior Managers, Directors, VP’s and SVP’s in:
» See All: Other Conferences