Producing oil is a tough business but combine that with working in deepwater and everything becomes even more challenging. New technology is making the impossible possible and ensuring ROI on deepwater exploration across the world.
The World NOC Deepwater Congress brings together NOCs and their partners. The conference takes place as part of the World National Oil Companies Congress on the 21- 22 June in London.
Key speakers include
* Mike Daly, Executive Vice President, Exploration Division, BP
* Nicholas Maden, Senior Vice President, Exploration International, Statoil
* Greg Hill, President, Worldwide Exploration and Production, Hess
* Louis Bon, Pazflor Project Director, Total E&P Angola
* Lindsay Gillete, Chairman, PETROTRIN
* Hans Kristian Olsen, Managing Director, NunaOil
* And many more!
The full programme and speaker line up can be seen online.
222 Marylebone Road
London, NW1 6JQ