Inbound marketing zealot. Social media champion. Crowdsourcing evangelist. Presenter, writer & speaker.
Living at the intersection of marketing, community and technology. Busy walking the tightrope between the creative, qualitative art of marketing and the quantitative, analytical side of the discipline.
I enjoy building things from the ground up—usually for startups—from articulating strategy to detailed execution of:
* Marketing strategy: competitive landscape analysis, pricing strategy, team-building and media strategy
* Brand management: research-driven positioning, brand architecture, targeted messaging.
* Awareness-building: PR, social media, speaking & presenting, print, events and outdoor.
* Organic marketing: SEO, viral, social
* Lead generation: SEM, banner advertising, email marketing, direct mail, content syndication
* Web design: information architecture, user interaction and graphic design
* Copy writing: marketing communications, ad copy, technical writing
Chief Marketing Officer at uTest
CrowdConf is the first and leading conference on crowdsourcing and the future of distributed work. CrowdConf brings together an international audience of scholars, executives, policy makers, artists, and technologists for a day of learning,…