Here’s my story ...
Long before the Tube was You, and Media was Social, I was guiding non-profit, B2B/B2C & government prospects and clients in the use of ...
• Online audio-visual storytelling
• Quality journalism
• Engaging and informative animations
• Infographics and data mash-ups
... to advance awareness of products, services and causes, generate leads, drive sales and donation conversions, train staff and to modify behavior.
I am a:
• Veteran content strategist,
• Content marketing evangelist
• Seasoned new media storyteller
• Creative thinker
• Curious explorer of the new
The content strategies and content that I produce support the following needs:
• Marketing Communications
• Content Marketing
• Word-of-Mouth Marketing
• Social Media
• Public Relations
• Community Relations
I have integrated the following into the quiver of arrows that I bring to client work;
• Transmedia Storytelling
• Game Strategy
Along this journey, I have gained hands-on experience with the entire New Media marketing ecosystem, including:
• Developing, pitching and funding original productions
• Developing, pitching and landing integrated brand sponsorships
• Educating prospects about the role of content in marketing and developing new business
• Demonstrating the connection between content and social media success
• Demonstrating the connection between content and SEO success
• Strategic planning for integrated marketing communications initiatives
• Executive producing numerous multimedia development projects
• Managing global teams of writers, photographers, videographers, programmers
• Photography and video for non-profit, government & B2B/B2C clients
• Providing research, analysis and insight to support content strategy
• And much more ...
I attend a variety of marketing, technology, non-profit and industry related conferences each year to stay up-to-date and produce my own clinics, workshops and retreats through the Langley Center for New Media.
Content Strategist | Content Marketing Veteran | New Media Craftsman | Social Media Agnostic | Connector of Dots
Expanding on the success of the Langley Center for New Media's first annual Content Marketing Retreat in 2011, this year’s conference will move beyond “building the case for content marketing” to sharing strategic insight and best practices…